Thu, 16 Feb|
Space 2 Make
Half Term Kids Art/ Craft Club - February 2023
Kids Club (age 8-13years) Studio Owner/Artist, Shirley encourages kids to develop their creativity from painting, drawing, collage, crafting, and more. Our program changes every half term, and classes are designed to enhance children’s natural abilities!
Time & Location
16 Feb 2023, 11:30 – 16:30
Space 2 Make, 70-72 Blackburn Rd, Accrington BB5 1LE, UK
About the event
Our fantastic, professional art studio is jam packed with all the materials they could wish for!
We hold holiday workshops in most of the school holidays.
- All materials provided, plus an art apron for each child to use but please attend in old clothes.
- Parents don't stay for the class, head to a coffee shop, grab a book, and relax!
- Small class sizes; 12 kids max for each session
If joining us for a full day please bring a packed lunch. We do have plenty fruit, biscuits and drinks included.
There are strictly no refunds on holiday workshops
* Missed or cancelled sessions are not
re-fundable or transferable to another date/time
* It is your responsibility to ensure that your child arrives at the studio safely.
Please note!!! Any snacks, packed lunches provided, please DO NOT include any products that contain nuts, seeds or celery
Thank you x
Morning (11.30am-1.30pm)£25.00+£0.63 service fee
Afternoon Ticket - 2.30-4.30pm£25.00+£0.63 service fee